purchase 10 hp 15 30 50 100 hp 147hp submersible sewage centrifugal pump price

Just fill in the form below, click submit, you will get the price list, and we will contact you within one working day. Please also feel free to contact us via email or phone. (* is required).

  • 10 Hp Water Pumps China Trade,Buy China Direct From 10

    10 hp diesel engine water pump IS I SR type single-stage end-suction centrifugal pump is designed according to the capability and size stipulated in the international Standard ISO2858, it is composed of pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, ring seal, sleeve and suspended bearing units, etc. Pump is for water or liquid similar to water, with high temperature mechanical seal it …

    Get Price
  • Submersible Pump - Submersible Water Pump Latest Price ...

    Find here Submersible Pump, Submersible Water Pump manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in India. Get contact details & address of companies manufacturing and supplying Submersible Pump, Submersible Water Pump, Submersible Motor Pump across India.

    Get Price
  • Open Well Submersible Pump - Openwell Submersible

    Surat Exim Three Phase 5Hp 415V Solar Horizontal Openwell Submersible Pumps. ₹ 6. Surat Exim Private Limited. 15 to 50 m Single Phase Open Well Submersible Pump. ₹ 4,400. Vanora Pumps. 10 HP Duke Horizontal Open Well Submersible Pump, 230V. ₹ 44,000. Duke Plasto Technique Private Limited.

    Get Price
  • KSB Submersible Pumps - Ksb Submersible Latest Price ...

    15 to 50 m Three Phase KSB Submersible Pump, For Available From 0.5 Hp To 15 Hp, Mild Steel ₹ 7,000 Set Get Latest Price Number Of Stages : Single-stage Pump

    Get Price
  • Submersible Slurry Pumps

    When selecting a submersible slurry or sand pump be sure to understand the volume of the material you are looking to move. Submersible pump specifications are typically based on pumping water. When pumping sand, slurry, and other solids, DAE Pumps industrial slurry pumps move between 15% to 30% solids. Therefore, the remaining 70% to 85% is water.

    Get Price
  • KSB Pumps - Buy KSB Pumps Online in India at Best Prices

    Industrybuying offers you mainly three types of pumps - Borewell Submersible Pumps, Domestic Monoblock Pumps and Industrial Monoblock Pumps which you can buy online. KSB Deluxe II 0.5 HP Domestic Water Pump, KSB Domestic Water Pump Delite II 0.5 HP, KSB Domestic Water Pump Hydrobloc II 0.5 HP are some best-selling pumps available at our E-store.

    Get Price
  • Centrifugal Pumps

    High-Flow Harsh-Environment Self-PrimingCirculation Pumps for Water and Coolants. A powerful motor provides twice the flow rate of other self-priming circulation pumps. It is totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) for use in dusty, dirty, and damp environments. Install these pumps up to 20 ft. above your liquid source to drain underground tanks and ...

    Get Price
  • Submersible Pumps 25 - 1,000 GPM 5.7 - 227.1 m /hr

    2017-11-30u2002·u200260 GPM 4' (7.5 - 10 HP) 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 0 20 40 60 80 100 120 T D H FT. GALLONS PER MINUTE 60WS4MO 10 HP 23 STG 10 HP 20 STG 7.5 HP 18 STG 7.5 HP 16 STG 7.5 HP 14 STG Efficiency Meters Feet 200 150 100 50 0 1.88 3.75 5.63 7.5 Liters per Second 60 50 40 Rated performance 0612 Model HP Motor Size Stages Pump Length Weight (LBS ...

    Get Price
  • EBARA PUMP ( POMPA EBARA ) - sandai indah jaya

    2014-3-9u2002·u2002Power : 30 KW 40 HP 3 Phase 380 V 50 HZ 2950 RPM Price : Rp 47.600.000,- Unit C/W Motor Teco, Coupling, Base Plate SUBMERSIBLE SEWAGE PUMP :

    Get Price
  • Centrifugal Pump Selection Guide - Goulds Pumps

    2021-2-25u2002·u20024 Centrifugal Pump Selection Guide See page 4-5 table for list of eight color-coded market designations. Market Segments - Selection Chart ITT Goulds Pumps and Rheinhütte Pumpen makes the widest range of pumps in the industry — pumps to handle virtually any

    Get Price